I think you can be an enemy of Saddam Hussein even if Donald Rumsfeld is also an enemy of Saddam Hussein. - Adam Michnik Quotes
Quote:I think you can be an enemy of Saddam Hussein even if Donald Rumsfeld is also an enemy of Saddam Hussein. - Adam Michnik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think that asserting that former President Obama wasn't born in the United States was just the height of irresponsibility, of course. And Donald Trump corrected that one. There are others that have yet to be corrected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 10:22 PM
Last Post: soni
  If you allow someone like Saddam Hussein to get nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles, chemical weapons, biological weapons... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:16 PM
  Fear is the most powerful enemy of reason. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:12 PM
  Here is the truth: The Earth is round; Saddam Hussein did not attack us on 9/11; Elvis is dead; Obama was born in the United States; and the climate crisis is real. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:03 PM
  Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 10:44 PM