I think you can be an enemy of Saddam Hussein even if Donald Rumsfeld is also an enemy of Saddam Hussein. - Adam Michnik Quotes
Quote:I think you can be an enemy of Saddam Hussein even if Donald Rumsfeld is also an enemy of Saddam Hussein. - Adam Michnik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For a politics of emancipation, the enemy that is to be feared most is not repression at the hands of the established order. It is the interiority of nihilism, and the unbounded cruelty that can come with its emptiness. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 11 09-06-2017, 07:32 AM
Last Post: soni
  We`re going to continue to move forward and fight. I just think that, unfortunately, the president-elect [Donald Trump] has chosen to address every issue. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 9 08-29-2017, 09:53 PM
  We just have to hope and pray that this man [Donald Trump] is changed in terms of how he views the world community. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 9 08-29-2017, 09:51 PM
  The GOP`s freak out over Donald Trump. Just two months to Iowa, can anyone stop him? - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 6 08-29-2017, 09:46 PM
  John Lewis being attacked as "talk, talk, talk" by president-elect [Donald] Trump because he said he didn`t consider him a legitimate president. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 12 08-28-2017, 10:23 PM