If you're powerful, you are much more likely to be blind and deaf to signals from outside. - Adam Michnik Quotes
Quote:If you're powerful, you are much more likely to be blind and deaf to signals from outside. - Adam Michnik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think vampires are a timeless powerful archetype that can tap into people's psyches. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
Last Post: soni
  How can I ever hope to communicate something to you unless I get signals back from you that I'm on the right track or that I've started at some place that you're familiar with? - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:36 AM
  Blind impatience is equally evident in the fruit section. Our ancestors might have delighted in the occasional handful of berries found ... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 23 09-11-2017, 07:40 AM
  I think people want to get married to end their emotional uncertainty. In a way, they want to end powerful feelings, or certainly the negative ones. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-08-2017, 08:40 PM
  Without mathematics, we are blind. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 10 09-06-2017, 07:42 AM