I am the master! I stretch forth my hands, even to the skies! I lay my hands upon the stars, as on the crystal wheels of the harmonica... - Adam Mickiewicz Quotes
Quote:I am the master! I stretch forth my hands, even to the skies! I lay my hands upon the stars, as on the crystal wheels of the harmonica. Now fast, now slow, as my soul wills, I turn the stars. I weave them into rainbows, harmonies. I feel immortality! I create immortality! - Adam Mickiewicz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The appeal of reading, she thought, lay in its indifference: there was something undeferring about literature. Books did not care who was reading them or whether one read them or not... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 12 09-22-2017, 10:21 AM
Last Post: soni
  The important thing is that he shook hands with us over the phone. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
  Whenever you wonder about yourself, look up at the stars swirling around in the heavens and just realize how tiny and puny they are... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-17-2017, 11:23 PM
  I am quite my own master, agreeably lodged, perfectly easy in my circumstances. I am contented with my situation, and happy because I think myself so. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 19 09-14-2017, 01:02 PM
  When work is not going well, it's useful to remember that our identities stretch beyond what is on the business card... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-11-2017, 07:39 AM