You [Chopin] have in your fingers an orchestra of butterflies. - Adam Mickiewicz Quotes
Quote:You [Chopin] have in your fingers an orchestra of butterflies. - Adam Mickiewicz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conversation between Adam and Eve must have been difficult at times because they had nobody to talk about. - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 16 06-21-2017, 07:55 AM
Last Post: soni
  Knowledge will appear in turn the merest ignorance to those who come after us. Yet it is not to be despised, since by it we reach up groping fingers to touch the hem of the garment of the Most High. - Agnes Mary Clerke Quotes soni 0 17 06-20-2017, 08:14 AM
  Everybody always knows something," said Adam, "even if it's something they don't know they know. - Agatha Christie Quotes soni 0 23 06-15-2017, 11:11 AM
  If you think you can grasp me, think again: my story flows in more than one direction, a delta springing from the river bed with its five fingers spread. - Adrienne Rich Quotes soni 0 14 06-02-2017, 08:05 AM
  Seated one day at the organ, I was weary and ill at ease, and my fingers wandered idly over the noisy keys. It seemed the harmonious echo from our discordant life. - Adelaide Anne Procter Quotes soni 0 50 05-24-2017, 08:44 AM