Unless you count the political backdrop, which in any case is a familiar one to many international readers, I don't think there's anything... - Adam Morris Quotes
Quote:Unless you count the political backdrop, which in any case is a familiar one to many international readers, I don't think there's anything that I would call essentially Brazilian in João Gilberto Noll work. In that regard, it translates very well to a cosmopolitan audience. - Adam Morris Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The truth is that we're at a critical juncture in the history of our species and if we don't act soon, we could inhabit a world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 5 hours ago
  Iraq does pose a serious threat to the stability of the Persian Gulf and we should organize an international coalition to eliminate his access... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 5 hours ago
  Well, the title "An Inconvenient Truth" is a way of highlighting the reasons why some people, including the president, don't seem to accept the truth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 5 hours ago
  I'm very familiar with the importance of dairy farming in Wisconsin. I've spent the night on a dairy farm here in Wisconsin... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 5 hours ago