I only translate authors whose work already interests me as a reader, and that's a decision I make based on multiple encounters with an author's work. - Adam Morris Quotes
Quote:I only translate authors whose work already interests me as a reader, and that's a decision I make based on multiple encounters with an author's work. - Adam Morris Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The thing that interests me far more than anything is creating music, songwriting and arranging, and in that context drumming itself is a means... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  "The harder you work, the luckier you get" is true in all things. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  PimpCo is a little business I've got, which basically offers drummers the affordable opportunity to make their drums that little bit more bespoke... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  You can leave a kid alone and it will learn to fend for itself, how to work the remote, a tin opener, and the microwave. I see the holidays as a chance for kids to learn self-sufficiency. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  The youngsters coming up now just go through the motions necessary to make the play. They should bounce around a little, show some life and zip... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago