This makes his writing very pleasing to read: João Gilberto Noll pays attention to detail, but only to certain details... - Adam Morris Quotes
Quote:This makes his writing very pleasing to read: João Gilberto Noll pays attention to detail, but only to certain details. And it's never easy to foresee which details will send the narrator or the plot in an unsuspected direction. - Adam Morris Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unlike so many Dylan-writer-wannabes and phony 'encyclopedia' compilers, Sean Wilentz makes me feel he was in the room when... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:37 AM
Last Post: soni
  The very funny thing about "Like A Rolling Stone" is it was a six minute song, there was no music to read from... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:35 AM
  It bothers me that the average fan, the average sportswriter for that matter, pays so much attention to what's in a box score... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:36 PM
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 08:57 AM
  Music is more of a hobby to me than my hobbies, if that makes sense. I love music; my dad and brother were very musical, and music just happens to be one of my hobbies that became my vocation. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:41 AM