Dreamlike sequencing is perhaps one of João Gilberto Noll's most remarkable triumphs in Quiet Creature on the Corner... - Adam Morris Quotes
Quote:Dreamlike sequencing is perhaps one of João Gilberto Noll's most remarkable triumphs in Quiet Creature on the Corner. I translated the novel and still it remains a mystery as to how exactly how this works. Noll thinks more like an experimental filmmaker than a novelist. - Adam Morris Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I’d like to have enough time and quiet To think about absolutely nothing, To not ever feel myself living, To only know myself in others’ eyes, reflected. - Al Berto Quotes soni 0 11 08-09-2017, 07:24 AM
Last Post: soni
  The remarkable thing about management is that a manager can go on for years making mistakes that nobody is aware of, which means that management can be a kind of a con job. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 11 08-04-2017, 10:07 PM
  I believe one of the reasons we went through such a remarkable growth period was that we had this atmosphere of free discussion. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 8 08-04-2017, 09:56 PM
  The Dhamma is revealing itself in every moment, but only when the mind is quiet can we understand what it is saying, for the Dhamma teaches without words. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 1 07-31-2017, 11:21 AM
  We all bullet point our triumphs, but I am who I am because of everything you don't see on my CV. The stuff that doesn't work out teaches you how to trust your instincts and adapt. - Aimee Mullins Quotes soni 0 10 07-27-2017, 07:25 AM