I am not one of those translators who think that working closely with the writer will yield the best translation. - Adam Morris Quotes
Quote:I am not one of those translators who think that working closely with the writer will yield the best translation. - Adam Morris Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If they'd been working with Alec Guinness, for instance, they wouldn't have known they were born if they'd not towed the line! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 27 09-23-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think the writer's quite low down in the hierarchy really. But the fact that they took the piss out of Nicholas... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 34 09-23-2017, 07:02 PM
  Directing is physically exciting because there's a ticking clock, you're working with people, it's very social, it's very enjoyable. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM
  As a writer, it's fun to create. And once you get into a long-running show with very established characters and a very established tone and format, after a while it's a really great job, but that's what it is - a job. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:17 PM
  As a writer one is allowed to have conversations with oneself. What is considered sane in writers is made for the rest of the human race. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 11 09-19-2017, 10:21 PM