I am not one of those translators who think that working closely with the writer will yield the best translation. - Adam Morris Quotes
Quote:I am not one of those translators who think that working closely with the writer will yield the best translation. - Adam Morris Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
Last Post: soni
  For me working on the marriage and not making the easy choice of cheating was something that I could not do. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 10:54 PM
  I had a great time working on the movies, both the major movies I've done. I've had a great time. I like the people in Hollywood a lot. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:55 AM
  My parents didn't make a lot of money. My dad was not a high school graduate - he didn't have a career as such; he was a printing salesman essentially for most of his working life. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 06:23 AM
  For 35 years, I was a writer. I wrote a lot of jokes. Some of them weren't funny. Some of them weren't appropriate. Some of them were downright offensive. I understand that. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 10:24 PM