Perhaps enlightenment, technology and secularism haven't cleared Europe of the oldest science of all - the occult. - Adam Nevill Quotes
Quote:Perhaps enlightenment, technology and secularism haven't cleared Europe of the oldest science of all - the occult. - Adam Nevill Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The planet has a fever. If your baby has a fever, you go to the doctor. If the doctor says you need to intervene here, you don't say 'I read a science fiction novel that says it's not a problem.' You take action. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:19 PM
Last Post: soni
  Science is warning us that if we do not quickly reduce the global warming pollution that is trapping so much of the heat... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:17 PM
  The thing that interests me least about the radio business is the radio business. But I've had to learn a little bit about it. It's not rocket science: You get ratings, that's good. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:48 AM
  Our laws need to reflect the evolution of technology and the changing expectations of American society. This is why the Constitution is often called a 'living' document. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:25 AM
  We need to be pro-science; we have to go back to science. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 07:15 AM