Hell was a living place inside every membrane of flesh that temporarily passed itself off as human. - Adam Nevill Quotes
Quote:Hell was a living place inside every membrane of flesh that temporarily passed itself off as human. - Adam Nevill Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:53 AM
Last Post: soni
  So what if I never win my fifth gold medal; It's only one end of the string. It's competing that matters. It's proving that there is a place for guys like me in sports. It's a persona challenge to extend myself. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 07:47 PM
  Seriously, if you want to get inside the head of a stand-up comic, you could do a lot worse than reading Steve Martin's Born Standing Up... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 10:01 AM
  I love playing. In lots of ways, I think having been able to carry on playing purely out of love rather than having to do it for a living means I still love the drums... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 10:00 AM
  Before Alar, there was EDB, a potent human carcinogen allowed in the grain supply and other food for more than a decade after it was known to be dangerous... - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 08:27 AM