Folklore and mythology, as well as man's catastrophic disregard for nature, are the meat of Joseph D'Lacey's horror... - Adam Nevill Quotes
Quote:Folklore and mythology, as well as man's catastrophic disregard for nature, are the meat of Joseph D'Lacey's horror. But the prime cuts are always compassion and surprise. - Adam Nevill Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We are seeing every night on the television news now a nature hike through the Book of Revelation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  ManBearPig, half man, half bear, half pig - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 3 hours ago
  Judge Roberts is a brilliant lawyer, a brilliant judge. He is a very careful judge, a thoughtful judge. I would agree with what the President said earlier. He is a decent man. I think everybody who knows him likes him. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 3 hours ago
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
  David Agus is one of America's great doctors and medical researchers, a man dedicated to improving the health of as many people as he can... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago