Eric Schlosser's book on the economy and strategies of the fast-food business should be read by anyone who likes to take their children... - Adam Nicolson Quotes
Quote:Eric Schlosser's book on the economy and strategies of the fast-food business should be read by anyone who likes to take their children to fast-food restaurants. I shall certainly never do that again. He employs a long, cold burn, a quiet and impassioned accumulation of detail, with calm, wit and clarity. (...) Fast Food Nation is witness to the rigour and seriousness of the best American journalism, readable, reliable and extremely carefully done. - Adam Nicolson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Francis Ford Coppola did this early on. You tape a movie, like a radio show, and you have the narrator read all the stage directions... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:41 AM
Last Post: soni
  A lot of actors choose parts by the scripts, but I don't trust reading the scripts that much. I try to get some friends together and read a script aloud... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
  You'll never be alone if you’ve got a book. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 10:18 PM
  There is only one way of surviving all the early heartbreaks in this business. You must have a sense of humor... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 08-22-2017, 10:14 PM
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 10:02 AM