I can't be a hypocrite as a coach because as a player that's what I wanted. I wanted feedback, I wanted communication from the boss... - Adam Oates Quotes
Quote:I can't be a hypocrite as a coach because as a player that's what I wanted. I wanted feedback, I wanted communication from the boss. I showed up for work, you can yell at me if you want, but I want input. So that's the kind of coach I want to be. - Adam Oates Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'd like my next head coach to be winning oriented. We would consider anyone that we think is right. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 7 08-09-2017, 10:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  I like silent pictures and I always have ... I wanted to restore some of this beauty. I thought of it, I remember in this way: one of techniques of modern art is simplification, and that I must therefore simplify this film. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 15 08-05-2017, 09:49 PM
  Of all my films, people wrote to me most about this one... ...I had wanted to make The Idiot long before Rashomon... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 14 08-05-2017, 04:57 PM
  The heart of the hypocrite is hid in his breast he masketh his words in the semblance of truth, while the business of his life is only to deceive. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 7 08-03-2017, 04:16 PM
  The Shah's regime was an incorrigible regime and after a while, when the revolution happened, the situation began to change, revolutionary conditions was created...we simply wanted to change the regime. - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 8 08-02-2017, 06:14 AM