Venture capitalists are like lemmings jumping on the software bandwagon. - Adam Osborne Quotes
Quote:Venture capitalists are like lemmings jumping on the software bandwagon. - Adam Osborne Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our democracy, our constitutional framework is really a kind of software for harnessing the creativity and political imagination for all of our people. The American democratic system was an early political version of Napster. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  I enjoy the risk of bungee-jumping. I used to pay money to do it. Now, it's the opposite. I get paid to do action. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 8 08-08-2017, 07:15 AM
  Gambling in the mark has been the great indoor sport of the capitalists for months, and consequently food has increased by 25 to 100 per cent. - Agnes Smedley Quotes soni 0 21 06-23-2017, 07:34 PM
  Conversation between Adam and Eve must have been difficult at times because they had nobody to talk about. - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 13 06-21-2017, 07:55 AM
  Everybody always knows something," said Adam, "even if it's something they don't know they know. - Agatha Christie Quotes soni 0 22 06-15-2017, 11:11 AM