People, when they come up to me, are like, Did we go to high school together? Or did I make out with you at sleepaway camp... - Adam Pally Quotes
Quote:People, when they come up to me, are like, Did we go to high school together? Or did I make out with you at sleepaway camp? And oftentimes, yes, that is the answer, because I went to a giant high school and made out with everybody. - Adam Pally Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, the title "An Inconvenient Truth" is a way of highlighting the reasons why some people, including the president, don't seem to accept the truth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 0 5 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  David Agus is one of America's great doctors and medical researchers, a man dedicated to improving the health of as many people as he can... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 0 7 minutes ago
  When it comes to climate, we can all make a big difference. At the most basic level, don't let denial go unchallenged and win the conversation on climate. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 0 11 minutes ago
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 07:22 AM
  If the people that believed the moon landing was staged on a movie lot had access to unlimited money from large carbon polluters ... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:39 PM