I think where it's going is toward what the music industry is like, where channels will be considered more like labels that carry... - Adam Pally Quotes
Quote:I think where it's going is toward what the music industry is like, where channels will be considered more like labels that carry the type of TV show that you like, and then you'll consume them however you can. For example, I don't really watch Showtime, but I bought 'Homeland,' and I've been watching every episode on my iPad. - Adam Pally Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am a little suspicious of industry paradigms. I feel like so many movies and TV shows feel so familiar because of over-reliance on these paradigms. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-20-2017, 07:19 PM
Last Post: soni
  As a writer one is allowed to have conversations with oneself. What is considered sane in writers is made for the rest of the human race. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 11 09-19-2017, 10:21 PM
  I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even 'hari-kari' if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun! - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  I've always considered myself an actor, but I wasn't making a living as an actor. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 21 09-15-2017, 10:57 AM
  I played guitar. I've always considered myself an actor, but I wasn't making a living as an actor. So I was in a couple of folk groups that managed to keep me in underwear and burritos. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 22 09-15-2017, 10:49 AM