I think where it's going is toward what the music industry is like, where channels will be considered more like labels that carry... - Adam Pally Quotes
Quote:I think where it's going is toward what the music industry is like, where channels will be considered more like labels that carry the type of TV show that you like, and then you'll consume them however you can. For example, I don't really watch Showtime, but I bought 'Homeland,' and I've been watching every episode on my iPad. - Adam Pally Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The oil industry has outpaced the building of a public consensus of the implications of climate science. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  The climate crisis requires a bottom-up, grassroots demand for solutions because the elites in many parts of the world are under the influence of old industry. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 07:37 AM
  Most Americans don't think about antitrust law when they look at their cable bill, flip channels on TV, or worry about what their favorite website knows about them. But they should. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:34 AM
  The crash of 2008 was driven in no small part by unfair practices in the mortgage industry, which led to many consumers becoming trapped in loans they didn't understand and couldn't afford. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:08 AM
  The comic-book industry today is not what it was back then, unfortunately. Kids are no longer interested in reading comic books... - Al Feldstein Quotes soni 0 7 08-10-2017, 06:51 AM