I am what they call a chubby-skinny guy. I appear to be normal and have the look of an in-shape man, but if we were to go to a pool party I would go with my shirt on. - Adam Pally Quotes
Quote:I am what they call a chubby-skinny guy. I appear to be normal and have the look of an in-shape man, but if we were to go to a pool party I would go with my shirt on. - Adam Pally Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I'm losing, they call me nuts. When I'm winning, they call me eccentric. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:43 PM
Last Post: soni
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:40 PM
  When a guy takes off his coat, he's not going to fight. When a guy takes off his wristwatch, watch out! - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:37 PM
  Don't be just another guy going down the street and going nowhere. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:35 PM
  Don't call me son unless you're going to include me in your will. (When Adolph Rupp called him, "Son.") - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:33 PM