That's what I think is important to remember now and when you hear that slogan, "Make America great again."... - Adam Pally Quotes
Quote:That's what I think is important to remember now and when you hear that slogan, "Make America great again." I think it's important that we remind everybody that America was never great in itself. It's been great in its aspirations. - Adam Pally Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To read is to withdraw.To make oneself unavailable. One would feel easier about it if the pursuit inself were less...selfish. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:06 PM
Last Post: soni
  Remember. You are a physician. You are not a policeman nor are you a minister of religion. You must take people as they come... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:16 AM
  I tried to explain to her the significance of the great poet, but without much success, The Waste Land not figuring very largely in Mam's scheme of things... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-22-2017, 10:15 AM
  The fact that we die, that makes life important. It's hard to take, but it's the truth. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM