For me, why would a Jew want to go anywhere in history ever? I'm only going to have to run. - Adam Pally Quotes
Quote:For me, why would a Jew want to go anywhere in history ever? I'm only going to have to run. - Adam Pally Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's subjunctive history. You know, the subjunctive? The mood used when something may or may not have happened. When it is imagined. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 10 09-22-2017, 10:24 AM
Last Post: soni
  History is a commentary on the various and continuing incapabilities of men. What is history? History is women following behind with the bucket. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:15 AM
  History has spurts and then is steady, and then maybe even backing up a step, and then forward again. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:43 PM
  News is only the first rough draft of history. - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:35 PM
  What I find interesting is how close you can run the laughter along the seam of seriousness, and occasionally cross it, so that half the house genuinely doesn't know whether to laugh or cry... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM