I think it's pretty classic if you look at the way entertainment reflects the country's status. There was a reason in the '50s ... - Adam Pally Quotes
Quote:I think it's pretty classic if you look at the way entertainment reflects the country's status. There was a reason in the '50s when communism was bubbling that there were a million zombie movies. Because that is the direct allocation. So for the last two years we've been hearing, "Make America great again." People go, "Well, America was never great." What do you mean? What you mean is that they want to look back in history. And so I think it's only natural for entertainment to reflect that. - Adam Pally Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Punk rock really influenced me, the basic metal bands, Zeppelin, Stones and Floyd, and Southern rock bands. I think I was pretty well-rounded. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm pretty satisfied with how 'Postcard' turned out. I think everybody did a great job. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 3 6 hours ago
  We've seen the bankruptcy of many newspapers. We've seen a further erosion of the line between news and entertainment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 10:20 PM
  Fear is the most powerful enemy of reason. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:12 PM
  We must also promote global access to the Internet. We need to bridge the digital divide not just within our country, but among countries... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:29 PM