And, in the future, while the dumb show of bohemianism plays itself out in the cookie cutter shape of the politically correct martyr/victim,... - Adam Parfrey Quotes
Quote:And, in the future, while the dumb show of bohemianism plays itself out in the cookie cutter shape of the politically correct martyr/victim, aesthetic terrorists will not involve themselves in the dubious rewards of celebrity. The best of them will work alone, already a part of the enemy camp, and in chameleon-like style master the fifth-column algorithms to subvert the ancient regime. We won't know them by their name but their compensation will be to affect the outcome of the planet. Until then, there's a lot of work to be done. - Adam Parfrey Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Many years ago, in the late '70s, I toured colleges along the East Coast and I presented a kind of show where I got a lot of books and poetry... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 23 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I would say I am more concerned with the plays I'm going to do than the movies. I'm more comfortable in a play... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 33 minutes ago
  When you're reading some of the great plays, when you do what I call "taking up with a writer," something happens. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:47 AM
  Francis Ford Coppola did this early on. You tape a movie, like a radio show, and you have the narrator read all the stage directions... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:41 AM
  Shakespeare's plays are more violent than 'Scarface.' - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:17 AM