Ignorance is bliss. I wish I still had some. - Adam Pascal Quotes
Quote:Ignorance is bliss. I wish I still had some. - Adam Pascal Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  Curiosity takes ignorance seriously - and is confident enough to admit when it's in the dark. It is aware of not knowing. And then it sets out to do something about it. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-08-2017, 08:28 PM
  These latter institutions [the civil service, trade unions, media of all kinds], notably of course television, but more subtly the written press, are quite spectacular powers of unreason and ignorance. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 12 09-06-2017, 07:46 AM
  Half of disbelief in Allah in the world is caused by people who make religion look ugly due to their bad conduct and ignorance - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 8 09-01-2017, 05:42 PM
  but ignorance is a kind of insanity in the human animal. People who delight in torturing defenseless children or tiny creatures are in reality insane... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 16 08-05-2017, 09:49 PM