Ignorance is bliss. I wish I still had some. - Adam Pascal Quotes
Quote:Ignorance is bliss. I wish I still had some. - Adam Pascal Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  but ignorance is a kind of insanity in the human animal. People who delight in torturing defenseless children or tiny creatures are in reality insane... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 11 08-05-2017, 09:49 PM
Last Post: soni
  True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 10 08-03-2017, 07:34 AM
  For myself, I long ago decided that I would rather know the truth than be happy in ignorance. If I can not have both truth and happiness, give me truth. We’ll have a long time to be happy in heaven. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 19 07-13-2017, 03:34 PM
  Conversation between Adam and Eve must have been difficult at times because they had nobody to talk about. - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 13 06-21-2017, 07:55 AM
  Knowledge will appear in turn the merest ignorance to those who come after us. Yet it is not to be despised, since by it we reach up groping fingers to touch the hem of the garment of the Most High. - Agnes Mary Clerke Quotes soni 0 12 06-20-2017, 08:14 AM