We are all given a gift of existence and of being sentient beings, and I think true happiness lies in love and compassion. - Adam Pascal Quotes
Quote:We are all given a gift of existence and of being sentient beings, and I think true happiness lies in love and compassion. - Adam Pascal Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 11 hours ago
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 11 hours ago
  My parents were true believers in the efficacy of American constitutional democracy, and I was thoroughly inculcated with reverence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:18 PM
  The rule of reason is the true sovereign in the American system. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 09:55 PM