I've always really been into science, and in the last five years Ive gotten into theoretical physics and the origins of the universe. - Adam Pascal Quotes
Quote:I've always really been into science, and in the last five years Ive gotten into theoretical physics and the origins of the universe. - Adam Pascal Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is a husband? He is the one who, with a touch, can bring back the starlight and glow of years long ago. At least he hopes he can - don't disappoint him. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:48 PM
Last Post: soni
  One of the great things about the universe is that it's fair. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:44 PM
  As the centuries unfold, millions of artists will live on the moon and paint the moon and Mars as we go out into the universe. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:38 PM
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  For humans, flying isn't magic, it's physics. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-16-2017, 07:47 AM