Pre-heat the oven? Really? If I was the sort of person who planned ahead, I wouldn't be eating this Totino's Party Pizza in the first place. - Adam Peterson Quotes
Quote:Pre-heat the oven? Really? If I was the sort of person who planned ahead, I wouldn't be eating this Totino's Party Pizza in the first place. - Adam Peterson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are people who are genuinely upset in the Tea Party. I understand that. But that movement was funded with seed money... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
Last Post: soni
  The carbon fuels industry-big oil and coal-have a 50-year lease on the Republican Party and they are drilling it for everything it's worth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
  In an economic recession, naturally, when you ask people to list their priorities, they're going to place a higher priority on the immediate economic situation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:13 PM
  If youre a young person looking at the future of this planet and looking at what is being done right now, and not done... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:11 PM
  From wherever the emissions come, they have the same effect: They trap much more heat from the sun... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 07:16 AM