My grandfather is the king, my Dad's the prince, I guess that makes me the butler. - Adam Petty Quotes
Quote:My grandfather is the king, my Dad's the prince, I guess that makes me the butler. - Adam Petty Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You're going to see new processes that utilize waste as the source of energy, so there's no petroleum consumed in the process - that makes the energy balance uniformly positive. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:45 AM
Last Post: soni
  Hurricane Sandy is a disturbing sign of things to come. We must heed this warning and act quickly to solve the climate crisis. Dirty energy makes dirty weather. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:16 PM
  If you cannot work on the marriage or the women is a moron, staying married and cheating makes the most sense because divorce is disruptive to the family life and your bank account. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:53 PM
  My dad always told me to stand up to bullies, and Bill O'Reilly is kind of a bully, and he's the kind of kid who hits other kids on the playground... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:31 AM
  My dad never graduated high school. He was a printing salesman. We lived in a two-bedroom, one-bath house in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. We weren't rich - but we felt secure. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:29 AM