My grandfather is the king, my Dad's the prince, I guess that makes me the butler. - Adam Petty Quotes
Quote:My grandfather is the king, my Dad's the prince, I guess that makes me the butler. - Adam Petty Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you ever thought, headmaster, that your standards might perhaps be a little out of date? Of course they're out of date. Standards are always out of date. That is what makes them standards. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  Standards are always out of date. That's what makes them standards. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-23-2017, 06:00 PM
  The fact that we die, that makes life important. It's hard to take, but it's the truth. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
  Ultimately, physical resemblance isn't as important as whether this person can bring this character to life in a way that's compelling and makes me care about what happens to them. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 23 09-20-2017, 07:21 PM