Monogamy is a way of getting the versions of ourselves down to the minimum. - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:Monogamy is a way of getting the versions of ourselves down to the minimum. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the industry, you do need some ethics - if one film does well, then thousands get work and money comes back to the industry. I guess the bottomline is, if there are two versions, then the better one will click. - Ajay Devgan Quotes soni 0 11 07-31-2017, 10:10 PM
Last Post: soni
  When I did the first edit of Les plages, it was very dry and very square in a way. I was just saying the minimum... - Agnes Varda Quotes soni 0 8 06-25-2017, 08:15 AM
  Conversation between Adam and Eve must have been difficult at times because they had nobody to talk about. - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 13 06-21-2017, 07:55 AM
  I wonder what especial sanctity attaches itself to fifteen minutes. It is always the maximum and the minimum of time which... - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 16 06-21-2017, 07:46 AM
  Everybody always knows something," said Adam, "even if it's something they don't know they know. - Agatha Christie Quotes soni 0 22 06-15-2017, 11:11 AM