The vocabulary of one’s self-criticism is so impoverished and clichéd. We are at our most stupid in our self-hatred. - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:The vocabulary of one’s self-criticism is so impoverished and clichéd. We are at our most stupid in our self-hatred. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don’t understand the hatred and fear of gays and bisexuals and lesbians… it’s a concept I honestly cannot grasp... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 07:05 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't have anything against organized religions, except when they engender hatred for other religions... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 10:37 PM
  Teach success before teaching responsibility. Teach them to believe in themselves. Teach them to think, 'I'm not stupid'. No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 06:50 AM
  When fear displaces reason, the result is often irrational hatred and division. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 09:52 PM
  Say not unto thyself, Behold, truth breedeth hatred, and I will avoid it; dissimulation raiseth friends, and I will follow it. Are not the enemies made by truth, better than the friends obtained by flattery? - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 14 08-03-2017, 07:38 AM