Lovers, of course, are notoriously frantic epistemologists, second only to paranoiacs (and analysts) as readers of signs and wonders. - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:Lovers, of course, are notoriously frantic epistemologists, second only to paranoiacs (and analysts) as readers of signs and wonders. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My mother didn't try to stab my father until I was six, but she must have shown signs of oddness before that. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-16-2017, 07:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  In a genre where most of the artists are one-hit wonders, I've been able to hang around longer than most "serious" acts. I pride myself in being a very talented leech. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 10 08-31-2017, 06:51 PM
  The signs that the world is spinning out of kilter are increasingly difficult to misinterpret. The question is how to convince enough people to join a critical mass of urgent opinion, in the U.S. and the rest of the world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-15-2017, 10:43 PM
  Liberals don't hate America. We love America more than Ann Coulter does. I love it enough to engage my readers honestly. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 17 08-10-2017, 07:47 PM
  The driver on the highway is safe not when He reads the signs, but when He obeys them. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 19 07-23-2017, 02:42 PM