Believing in religion is like believing that adulthood is the solution to childhood. - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:Believing in religion is like believing that adulthood is the solution to childhood. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  We face the gravest threat that civilization has ever confronted. It's global in nature and requires a global solution... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 09:56 PM
  I strongly believe in the separation of church and state. But freedom of religion does not mean freedom from religion, there is a better way. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-17-2017, 07:27 AM
  As president, I will bring all the parties and stakeholders together. I am going to come up with a solution that respects the environment and does not cause an upheaval in the economy. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-17-2017, 07:24 AM
  The fate of mankind, as well as religion, depends on the emergence of a new faith in the future. Armed with such a faith, we might find it possible to resanctify the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 08:03 AM