Everybody is dealing with how much of their own aliveness they can bear and how much they need to anesthetize themselves. - Adam Phillips Quotes
Quote:Everybody is dealing with how much of their own aliveness they can bear and how much they need to anesthetize themselves. - Adam Phillips Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Salad, I can't bear salad. It grows while you're eating it, you know. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: soni
  In a correction, other people's stocks go down, in a bear market, your stocks go down. - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:35 AM
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
  Endeavoring to purchase something we think beautiful may in fact be the most unimaginative way of dealing with the longing it excites in us... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 9 09-08-2017, 08:22 PM
  When you're dealing with boycotts, you don't need everyone. You just need enough to be effective. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 11 08-29-2017, 09:50 PM