I'm pretty obsessive-compulsive and I'm very fast. I tend to not write for a long period of time until I can't not write... - Adam Rapp Quotes
Quote:I'm pretty obsessive-compulsive and I'm very fast. I tend to not write for a long period of time until I can't not write, and then I write first drafts in gallops. I won't eat right. I forget to do my laundry. I have a dog now, and I have to remember to walk him. When I write, that takes over and I can't do anything else. There's something exciting about that free fall, but then my life gets really screwed up. I've lost lots of relationships because of my having to ignore everything. - Adam Rapp Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I like starting. It's pretty cool. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 22 Today, 07:00 AM
Last Post: soni
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 8 Today, 06:50 AM
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 06:49 AM
  The first generation from the '50s that were in 1650 [Broadway] were pretty much all crooks, I mean just out and out crooks... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 Today, 06:39 AM
  Producing Bob Dylan was pretty much a spectator sport. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:35 AM