Man, that's the only kind of book I like - one that's so real you want to find out everything there is to know... - Adam Rapp Quotes
Quote:Man, that's the only kind of book I like - one that's so real you want to find out everything there is to know about the person who wrote it, like how tall he is and what kind of music he likes and whether or not he really went through all the stuff he was writing about. - Adam Rapp Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It was the kind of library he had only read about in books. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: soni
  Definition of a classic: a book everyone is assumed to have read and often thinks they have. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:38 AM
  If you find yourself born in Barnsley and then set your sights on being Virginia Woolf it is not going to be roses all the way. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
  A book is a device to ignite the imagination. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:32 AM
  ... Once I start a book I finish it. That was the way one was brought up. Books, bread and butter, mashed potato - one finishes what's on one's plate. That's always been my philosophy. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM