Chicago Father Kills Son In Shootout Over Who Should Walk The Dog!

22-year-old man was killed and his father critically injured Sunday morning in the city's Burnside neighborhood after the pair shot each other during an argument over the family dog, according to Chicago police.
The shooting occurred near the 9100 block of South Woodlawn Avenue around 8:20 a.m., police said. The men, ages 43 and 22, fought over who was going to walk the dog, police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi wrote in a tweet. The two then shot at each other, Guglielmi said. Both men were shot multiple times, police said. The son was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn in serious condition, police said. He later was pronounced dead, according to a police media notification. The father also was transported to Advocate Christ in critical condition. Police recovered two weapons at the scene.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kids with gun in Chicago soni 0 37 07-12-2017, 04:19 PM
Last Post: soni
  (*Warning* Graphic) Baltimore Police Officers Get Into An Intense Shootout With Armed Robbery Suspect! soni 0 55 06-29-2017, 12:11 PM
  Black Guy Hits Alleged Racist Man So Hard He Starts To Sleep Walk soni 0 39 06-29-2017, 11:16 AM
  I bought my dog a suit and everyone said she looks like a used car salesman so I made a commercial soni 0 86 05-24-2017, 05:14 PM
  Tearful Jimmy Kimmel Reveals Newborn Son Had Open Heart Surgery soni 0 32 05-02-2017, 12:15 PM