Grief does not expire like a candle or the beacon on a lighthouse. It simply changes temperature... - Adam Rapp Quotes
Quote:Grief does not expire like a candle or the beacon on a lighthouse. It simply changes temperature. It becomes a kind of personal weather system. Snow settles in the liver. The bowels grow thick with humidity. Ice congeals in the stomach. Frost spiderwebs in the lungs. The heart fills with warm rain that turns to mist and evaporates through a colder artery. - Adam Rapp Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For a long time, the scientists have been telling us global warming increases the temperature of the top layer in the ocean... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:30 AM
Last Post: soni
  In a time of darkness, you don't curse the darkness, you light a candle. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 17 08-13-2017, 04:25 PM
  Americans make money by playing `money games,' namely mergers, acquisitions, by simply moving money back and forth ... instead of creating and producing goods with some actual value. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 11 08-05-2017, 06:19 AM
  I can't have composite characters. I can't attribute dialogue to someone based simply on my memory and not based on notes taken at the time that the words were spoken. - Akhil Sharma Quotes soni 0 9 08-04-2017, 06:07 AM
  The Shah's regime was an incorrigible regime and after a while, when the revolution happened, the situation began to change, revolutionary conditions was created...we simply wanted to change the regime. - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 8 08-02-2017, 06:14 AM