I think there is a complicated side effect to overcoming evil in that we are forever changed by it... - Adam Rapp Quotes
Quote:I think there is a complicated side effect to overcoming evil in that we are forever changed by it. I think after we ingest some of the cruelty of the world, it takes years off of our lives, but it also gives us wisdom and a little grace, hopefully a sense of compassion. - Adam Rapp Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your whole life is on the other side of the glass. And there is nobody watching. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm at the point in my life where I don't want to work as hard. Actually, I've had to take a good hard look at workaholism and it's effect on one's mental health. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:25 PM
  If you don't listen deeply, the connection won't take place.... [You have to be] willing to be changed by the person you're listening to... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:23 PM
  For a while in my teens, I was sure I had it. It was about getting to heaven. If heaven existed and lasted forever, then a mere lifetime spent... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:42 AM
  Listening is being able to be changed by the other person. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:35 AM