One of the tricks to writing great plays is to get people in a room together and not let them leave. You want the tension to escalate... - Adam Rapp Quotes
Quote:One of the tricks to writing great plays is to get people in a room together and not let them leave. You want the tension to escalate. Keeping them there is the hardest part, so you have to take away any excuse for them to leave. - Adam Rapp Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The manager is by himself. He can't mingle with his players. I enjoyed my players, but I could not socialize with them so I spent a lot of time alone in my hotel room. Those four walls kind of close in on you. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 1 44 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm delighted. I don't know of anybody who had a statue built of them while they were living. It's a great feeling. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 1 44 minutes ago
  I think people need housing. And there's empty buildings, I think people should live in there. If you want to call them squatters, trespassers, hey, I call Wall Street thieves! - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 46 minutes ago
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 13 Yesterday, 07:01 AM
  I did not want to leave the Mets and I did not want to leave New York. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 13 Yesterday, 07:00 AM