I imagine a soul is a little perfect crystal egg floating in your chest. Somewhere deeper than where they put your heart... - Adam Rapp Quotes
Quote:I imagine a soul is a little perfect crystal egg floating in your chest. Somewhere deeper than where they put your heart. Somewhere so deep inside that the doctors can't find it with all their machines and microcameras. - Adam Rapp Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I used to say I wanted to genuflect to a woman, put her up on a pedestal higher and higher, way up beyond my grasp...Then I'd find another one. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 11 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm an actor, not a star. Stars are people who live in Hollywood and have heart-shaped swimming pools. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  Sometimes what we imagine and the world aren't different things. Sometimes they are the same exact thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 3 hours ago
  The camera can film my face but until it captures my soul, you don't have a movie, - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 3 hours ago
  It's easy to fool the eye but it's hard to fool the heart. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago