Whenever I've been in rehearsals, it's really fun, there's always laughing. - Adam Rapp Quotes
Quote:Whenever I've been in rehearsals, it's really fun, there's always laughing. - Adam Rapp Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And I think that being able to make people laugh and write a book that's funny makes the information go down a lot easier and it makes it a lot more fun to read, easier to understand, and often stronger... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM
Last Post: soni
  I always check my harness before I do a stunt; I test-drive the cars I have to race or explode; I'm present at all pyrotechnical rehearsals... - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 13 08-08-2017, 07:28 AM
  I like comedy when its mixed with action, it's just so much fun to do comedy with a bit of action, its fun to watch and also so much fun to do. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 10 08-08-2017, 07:23 AM
  To be honest I had learnt martial arts for a girl. So I started learning the art to impress her, but eventually I started loving martial art more than the girl. So later it became a habit it became fun. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 12 08-07-2017, 07:29 PM
  I really love sharing my gift with others. At the same time, I'm just a normal kid having fun and that's what life is all about-having fun at the same time as helping people. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 11 08-04-2017, 04:36 PM