I'm . A food fanatic who's held nearly every job in the restaurant biz. Now I'm on a mouth-watering journey to find America's greatest... - Adam Richman Quotes
Quote:I'm . A food fanatic who's held nearly every job in the restaurant biz. Now I'm on a mouth-watering journey to find America's greatest pig-out spots. And take on the country's most legendary eating challenges. I'm no competitive eater, just a regular guy with a serious appetite. This is my ultimate hunger quest. This is Man v. Food. - Adam Richman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, once I fried tofu and put Sriracha on it. After that I was so depressed I swore off preparing food for myself altogether. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  Before Alar, there was EDB, a potent human carcinogen allowed in the grain supply and other food for more than a decade after it was known to be dangerous... - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  I was an organizer in the Food, Agricultural and Tobacco Workers Union down in North Carolina. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  America gets the politicians they deserve. That's it. And you keep struggling. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago