You can change your spouse, your friends but never your club. - Adam Richman Quotes
Quote:You can change your spouse, your friends but never your club. - Adam Richman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We all know the leopard can't change his stripes. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't have the illusion that there's any position or role in the world with as much potential for bringing about change as that of president of the United States. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:30 PM
  Even though it's important for all of us to change our light bulbs and the vehicles we drive, it's much more important to change... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:08 PM
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM
  I think it's harder for people than it should be. But as more and more of us become carbon neutral and change the patterns in our lives... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:30 PM