If it's a question about stuff that matters to you personally, like favorite food, favorite piece of knowledge, favorite animal, it's hard not to have an opinion and want to quantify things. - Adam Richman Quotes
Quote:If it's a question about stuff that matters to you personally, like favorite food, favorite piece of knowledge, favorite animal, it's hard not to have an opinion and want to quantify things. - Adam Richman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 22 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The more you think, the more you ruin things. Art has to come viscerally; otherwise, forget it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 9 hours ago
  Rock n Roll Animal, the live album, is one of the greatest live albums out there. It was a huge influence on me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  Everything shapes you to be the person you are today. Sometimes hard lessons pay off dividends. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 3 10 hours ago