I'm not a plumber who accidentally blew up or a math professor who accidentally backed into notoriety... - Adam Richman Quotes
Quote:I'm not a plumber who accidentally blew up or a math professor who accidentally backed into notoriety. I have a master's from Yale drama, and I auditioned for this. So obviously I want to be in the limelight in some capacity, or I want to be in entertainment in some capacity. - Adam Richman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No one wants to hear about how awesome you were; people want to hear about the time you blew it... - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 17 07-29-2017, 06:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  Do you remember the time we met? The wind blew the snow about on the outside, the train moved, stopped, and then moved some more... - Ai Yazawa Quotes soni 0 17 06-30-2017, 01:31 PM
  Conversation between Adam and Eve must have been difficult at times because they had nobody to talk about. - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 13 06-21-2017, 07:55 AM
  Everybody always knows something," said Adam, "even if it's something they don't know they know. - Agatha Christie Quotes soni 0 21 06-15-2017, 11:11 AM
  Notoriety is often mistaken for fame. - Aesop Quotes soni 0 16 06-08-2017, 10:47 PM