The first one that I went to with my friends was with my buddy Michael - and we actually cut class to get tickets - was INXS at the Garden. - Adam Richman Quotes
Quote:The first one that I went to with my friends was with my buddy Michael - and we actually cut class to get tickets - was INXS at the Garden. - Adam Richman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Breed never dies. Sapper, Buchan, Dornford Yates, practitioners in that school of Snobbery withViolence that runs like a thread of good-class tweed through twentieth-century literature. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 24 09-23-2017, 06:53 PM
Last Post: soni
  Hollywood is a strange place. The class structure here is more rigid than almost anyplace I've ever experienced... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:49 AM
  The last two years, nationals have been close to home for me, so I've had big family support from friends and club support... - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM
  When I was 12 I made some little films with my friends. I tried to make gangster films, like Fantomas, but I remember being very disappointed with them. They weren't frightening at all. I'm sure they'd be very funny now. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:33 PM
  To cut out every negative root would simultaneously mean choking off positive elements that might arise from it further up the stem of the plant... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-10-2017, 09:44 AM