I sponsored every team in the Park Slope Little League for years.I sponsor two soccer teams in England, one of which is called Broadley... - Adam Richman Quotes
Quote:I sponsored every team in the Park Slope Little League for years.I sponsor two soccer teams in England, one of which is called Broadley F.C. A kid wrote to me through Facebook because they started a team in honor of their friend who died of leukemia, and he played in the band of this very obscure team in England. - Adam Richman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Of course my standards are out of date! That's why they're called standards. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:48 PM
Last Post: soni
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
  What is a husband? He is the one who, with a touch, can bring back the starlight and glow of years long ago. At least he hopes he can - don't disappoint him. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:48 PM
  Between the innocence of boyhood and the dignity of manhood, we find a delightful creature called a boy... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:46 PM
  You wouldn't want to be called a sell-out by selling a product. Selling out was frowned on, whereas now you can major in it at business school. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM