I was 12 or 13, and I had seen a demo about origami at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden. My dad, my step-mom... - Adam Richman Quotes
Quote:I was 12 or 13, and I had seen a demo about origami at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden. My dad, my step-mom, and I were at the Japan pavilion of Epcot, and my dad was going to get me an origami book. They had these really sick origami books with an overleaf, but those packs can sometimes blow, because they give you, like, eight sheets. - Adam Richman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [talking about the Holocaust] 'But to put something in context is a step towards saying it can be understood and that it can be explained... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 28 09-23-2017, 06:57 PM
Last Post: soni
  I was conveniently bisexual for a long time, and then I went, 'Come on, who am I kidding?' And I have to say, it was the single biggest step I took toward emotional well-being, to stop feeling like I had to hide who I am. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
  I think it's very difficult, and it requires a tremendous amount of spiritual integrity and discipline, to not be a narcissist in a culture that encourages it every step of the way. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:15 PM
  History has spurts and then is steady, and then maybe even backing up a step, and then forward again. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:43 PM
  Agent Mom is a perfect opportunity for me to do what I love... develop characters, act and take incredible stories to my fans. So yes, I can absolutely see myself cast as Agent Mom. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:25 AM