Actually, I am loathe to admit, but I also remember freshman year of Emory - and I'm so sorry to have to admit this - but there was a Domino's Pizza in Emory Village, where I went to college, and I was ordering a pizza. - Adam Richman Quotes
Quote:Actually, I am loathe to admit, but I also remember freshman year of Emory - and I'm so sorry to have to admit this - but there was a Domino's Pizza in Emory Village, where I went to college, and I was ordering a pizza. - Adam Richman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I was doing 'Scarface,' I remember being in love at that time. One of the few times in my life. And I was so glad it was at that time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We were doing Scarface many years ago...and I remember having my coffee and looking at the beach, the surf, and I saw a hundred people looking out into the ocean... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 8 hours ago
  The first thing I noticed about him was that he was born the same year I was drafted. ... That's a pretty scary thought. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:26 AM
  Remember, half the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their class. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:32 PM
  I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 08-20-2017, 06:29 PM