Did you see The Never-Ending Story? That's one kick-ass dragon. It's basically a giant puppy dragon. - Adam Richman Quotes
Quote:Did you see The Never-Ending Story? That's one kick-ass dragon. It's basically a giant puppy dragon. - Adam Richman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My parents were really political. The news was very important in our home. We basically had dinner every night while watching the news, and then we'd discuss it with our parents. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-10-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: soni
  The idea of starting with that Kanye [West] song is declarative. It says, "This is the kind of story we're telling." - Akiva Goldsman Quotes soni 0 7 08-06-2017, 08:44 PM
  The method of producing comics in Japan is very hectic, but it's also rewarding because it's possible to do both the story and art all by yourself... - Akira Toriyama Quotes soni 0 6 08-06-2017, 08:34 PM
  I have a great story to tell and I tell it well. No holds barred. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 17 07-30-2017, 07:01 AM
  My parents were vegetarians. I'd show up at school, this giant black kid, with none of the cool clothes and a tofu sandwich and celery sticks. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 14 07-29-2017, 06:34 AM