If someone offers you a three picture deal at 20 you'd take it. I would have killed for it. - Adam Rayner Quotes
Quote:If someone offers you a three picture deal at 20 you'd take it. I would have killed for it. - Adam Rayner Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PimpCo is a little business I've got, which basically offers drummers the affordable opportunity to make their drums that little bit more bespoke... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:58 AM
Last Post: soni
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:25 AM
  The Pacific Yew can be cut down and processed to produce a potent chemical, taxol, which offers some promise of curing certain forms of lung... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 07:08 AM
  ...unless we act boldly and quickly to deal with the underlying causes of global warming, our world will undergo a string of terrible catastrophes... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 09:57 PM
  We face a climate crisis now that is the most serious challenge our civilization has ever confronted. And the greatest country in the world [America] has to remain a part of this unprecedented global agreement to deal with it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 07:47 AM